Oh dam...
Finally I start back my work!
What a bad month I got on april...
It was totally sucks man!
Start from the day my tayar pomcik!
After that I was sick like dead fish about 2weeks.
Dam dam dam...
And now?
2nd of may I haven totally recover all.
But I hv to start work...
Finally I'm back,enjoy doin hairdressing!
Well,I can be bored with anything in 3minute I guess.
Sumtimes I just wonder will I going to be bored on my job?
Kind of worry...
Anyway,just enjoy what I doing now.
As long as I'm happy ,
This is most important things.
Lately so many things has change.
-sick like dead fish
-ah ma can't walk anymore
-xiao bai not here anymore
Sob sob!I miss xiao bai...
She very guai,won't bite us!
I will rmb you my xiao bai!
Daddy loves you, RIP my lovely...
You are such a nice pet...
To be continue...
Have to work... Have a nice sunday baby!
Just dunno why miss u much lately.
Maybe we din always sleep together...:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment