Is so free to update my blog,
And yet is was friday...quiet...
Only 2senior 1pro... :(
Since whn economy is so terrible?
Aiksssss... Pray hard sale would be good...
Lately shop happen lots of things...
Hope every1 stay in peace...
Well, I know kimarie is a quiet peace place ,
Really better than others a lot...
Attitude?
Every1 have their own attitude,own charactor.
Nobody can judge others how they are...
Cause I believe, every1 have their own freedom.
Just can accept who they are. :)
Just like my babywife...
I know her temple is bad,
But I know who she is, how she act lik,
This is her own... Better thn ppl who gv faith face lol!
Hhheeeeee....
Sometimes ppl just hv to look more far...
Ah ma?
Her situation doenst seems good.
Hope she will recover man XD
Things has changed...
last time whn I was young...
Ah ma use to take care me,
She still so healty...
Get to chase us, play with us, feed us...
Now? She can't get to feed herself...
Is so heart break to see things lik this.
Everytime whn see her at hospital,
I just don feel lik talk much...
Cause I scare the day is coming...
Well, don just see my face lik ntg,
Actually I'm a person that can't let go ...
Sumtimes things I can't put down. :(
I nid a lot time to face it...
I'm just so weak inside my heart...
I guess gotta be strong!!!
Sharon sui nid go hm sleep sumtimes.
Actually I not confortable with it...
But I nid act lik ntg...
Be strong crybaby ho
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment