Monday, May 3, 2010

blue monday

Finally is MONDAY...
So I'm able to continue update my blog!
Too many things to update...



Last two friday,
Am still sick like hell...
Yet I still accompany sharon sui to sing.
After singing, we meet 2sohai...
Talk nonsense infront of us...BODOH!
Ask what is my yuan wang?
Talkk so many bullshit!
God!rich ppl so what?
Well Im really a person that hapiness is most important to me.
I can do what I want,thn I'm already vry happy,
Eat what I wanna eat,sleep when I feel sleepy.
This kind not xing fu?
What else u guy wants?
Rich so? Maybe u guys just 永远不会满足
Happiness is what I need n I feel satisfy with it.
Faith ppl? Because this world too many bad person...
So how would ppl able to survife?
Just talk so much rubbish ...
Well, I just can act stupid infront of those faith ppl...






Last 2days baby buy topshop shirt for me.
Suprise! Heeeee... Is so expensive la baby :(
Don hope u spend so much on me...
But really so happy get present from u...
So sweet of u... <3
I realize no one can represent u in my heart...
Hope there is 1day I get to married with u.
Cause I already xi guai u beside.
Feel that everything is so alright...
I will always love u. SHARON CHENG!





Work?
Lately is so quiet! Sob sob!
I just sell 1set shampoo on @pril...sad!
Din get to sell much product...
Hope sales will be much more better...
eventhough sat sun also not that busy :(
Pray hard more customer...
Wanna learn more things...





-save more money
-plan trip with baby
-work hard
-pray hard ah ma recover






I wanna be more perfect. CRYBABY HO!

No comments:

Post a Comment