suddenly I think of you....
hear you was sick....
pls take care yourself
don lik last time keep sick anymore....
wish I'm the one who can stay beside you n take care of u....
seriously I needed you so much lately.
try not to think not to wants.
cz you don belong to me anymore
although how good I am
at this moment.....
1year I din touch any gal....
no sex no everything....
if we were still tgt is almost 4 years anniversary ....
I just don understand ,
we just separate lik this....
maybe my heart still could nt except anyone at the moment.
I don't knw wad to do to recover everything had been through ....
time flies , but why?
maybe I'm not the one you want....
I don't knw how much longer I could wait....
or how much time tat I could wash all the memories in my mind.
things beside me is all wad you lik to do.... wad song you like to listen....
I think I'm just too crazy about you.
I knw I should not hide or run....
who knws how afraid at this moment.
seriously I feel very unsecured since the day you left me. maybe you think is a joke. maybe I'm nothing to you.
things were too messy since we separate....
as long as you were safe n happy.
I can just stay beside n look after you far away....
you always have a special place inside my heart <3
I will always love you......
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment