Tuesday, December 20, 2011

也许

maybe this the right way....
or maybe no....
omfg!!!! everyday is so dam bz!
in a good way nt too think so much n stress myself up.
just doing my own.....
suppose I always enjoy my love life ....
now remains the same.
I can't find a point y i hv to be so good in love infEct I always get hurt.
and now I just wanna be selfish!
ppl hurt ppl thn I hurt....
well quiet enjoy lately.....
morning wif her....
night life wif you....
ern, although we go out often....
wait u finish work n come fetch me is around 2smtg to 3am sumtimes :(
it's kinda late but I still hang out....
well just hope it's can continue .....
every good n enjoy moment.....
I just don gv a fuck on anything!
be myself =)


all I want is to be HAPPY

No comments:

Post a Comment