Happy! Enjoy my off day...
Day before my off,
Sharon cheng bough me lomo cam!
Suprise me <3
How blur am I?
Kena cheat by her lie,
Cause I just wake thn pick her up at mid.
Thn she say wanted to go jaya one.
Was thinking y she wanna go so far for old town?
Wondering...
After that,old town is too full,
So we decided to go starbucks with voucher :)
Nice dinner and I enjoy lots.
After eating she took out the camara.
Opooosssss! I totally din realize the plastic bag .
MOOKS!!! Hahahahaaaa.
I'm so happy! Din expect ill get a camera.
Waaaaaahhahahaaaa!
Yesterday off day,
So tuesday nite we went to sing k.
Yet my sound is sucks ... Aiks!
I really dunno how to sing!
Sob sob... But I will try my best!
Thn I almost drunk...:ahaha TIGER
Next day headche pulak!
Thn sleep till 4pm only go find autie,
Lucky din kena marah...
Hhhooooooo! 5pm reached, cut your hair,blow for u.
Have a nice dinner at lot10 .
Delicious!
Shpping till about 10pm...
Sob sob your bottle ?
I lost it, so sorry ! Aiks.
Really dunno whr I left it man XX
But ill buy 1 back for u baby...
Its thrusday!!!
Charge finish energy!
Add oil....is a brand new day!
MOOD:Love is in the air
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment