Thoudsand years din update my blog!
Was tied,bz,lots more stuff....
What do I do lately?
I move back to my house,
So everynight I sleep vry late :(
Sei mou! Lucky now not new year if not!
Sei 9 jo...
Yesterday went to mid shopping!
Suddenly mood on! I buy 1 jeans 2 tshirt.
Ooooohhhhh! I spend rm520!
Am I crazy? Maybe!
Just hope I looks more better whn I wear outside shirt.
Without my uniform! Wahahaaaa.
I wanna be smart! :)
Well,I hv sign contract,one and the half years!
Is that too long?
Maybe there's only a reason ill stay here...
Just don look back...
Gotta be strong...
Pray hard things can be smooth!
Everything alright!!!
Maybe sumtimes things just can be too perfect!
I just want to be relax...
Too stress sumtimes...
I just want to be mr.perfect
But sum1 would nvr see it...
My world?
Would it be just black n white?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment