Monday, November 21, 2011

series

人人话:人生如戏,戏如人生。

it's 1year... finally I get an answer....
the guy in the movie say, a relationship is juz lik ice cream, taste good, happy, n sweet... once the ice cream melt, although u put in the fridge it won't back to the normal shape... this is the point I get it! n whats the reason I stay on the same step waiting u?


I have a good family , nice gf, good colleuge .... last time I argue wif her , no nomatter hw I still will fetch her find her wait her. but nw, there is a gal doin same thing on me.... I n knw nomatter wad she always beside me.

thanks dear ....
u make me feel so secure like nomatter wad happen u still beside .... hope is not too late for giving me a chance after 1 year.
I knw I'm bad....
I always bully u....
but give me some time to prove everything to u ....


No comments:

Post a Comment